Monday, July 15, 2013

SCRAP WITH TIFF CLUB

Want to scrap with me once a month?  Join my Scrap With Tiff Club!!  Each month we will be creating a cute layout, a gift or a card at my home.  Best part - YOU will get to be a hostess one month and receive FREE Close To My Heart products just for being a part of our club!

Heres how it works:

1.  You will commit to purchasing a minimum or $25 in Close To My Heart product from me each month for 8 months. This can be whatever you would like to order out of the current catalogs.

2.  We will meet in my home each month.  This is meant to be YOUR time to have a fun, stress free day of scrapping.  I will provide treats and all items for my projects, all you need to bring is your own adhesive.  When we are finished with my project, it is open crop so you can work on whatever you would like to, so bring your supplies for that.

3.  BEST PART: Since you are committing to 8 months, one of those months you will be the hostess and receive all of the hostess gifts for FREE!  How cool is that?

So sign up today! Our next club meeting is right around the corner on August 21st.  If you sign up AND get a friend to sign up, you will receive FREE shipping on our order for August AND be entered into a drawing for a free stamp set!

Call me (915-539-4014) and I will give you my home address when you have committed to participate.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment