Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Idea Book

It's one of my most favorite times of the year! New Idea Book from CTMH!! I am so excited!  The new Idea Book goes live on August 1st!  There are so many new products, stamps. cute papers, home decor items and much more!! Here is just a sneak peak of a few of my favorite items...







 
WOW!!  I hope you are excited as I am!  You can start ordering from my website on August 1st or preorder from me today.

One of my favorite new items is the NEW Cricut Cardtidge ARTBOOKING.  Artbooking is a the new cartridge that takes all of the guess work out of scrapbooking for you!  It's hard to believe there are 700 images (just like the other two) but this is a cartridge with a twist. It will help you take your scrapbooking to never-before-seen levels! With oodles of images in each of 15 layout themes, you can create several coordinating pages for each theme using just two keys and one dial size. For instance, if you are creating a 12"x 12" page, just set your size at 11" and it will cut every single page piece to size for a 12" x 12" page. No more guessing on title sizes, accent sizes, etc!
In addition to the new font and page designs, this cartridge also includes 10 themed mini-books (like the one below), also optimized for several different sizes using just two keys and one dial size! Celebrate birthdays, new baby, vacations, friends, sports, Halloween, Christmas and more!

The collection comes with the cartridge, an instructional book as well as pages of each key's images, 3 sets of coordinating stamps and 3 coordinating sheets of chipboard shapes. All of this for only $99. Preorder it from me BEFORE August 1st and you will get FREE shipping on this item!
So what are you waiting for! Contact me today to preorder this item!

Make it a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment