Thursday, February 5, 2015

Banners

I have totally jumped on the bandwagon of banners.  I love banners!  I have a banner for birthdays, most holidays (I need to get on that) and special occasions.  They are so fun and easy.  My 9 year old daughter has been asking me for the past week if we could do some paper crafting together.  I had a friend call and ask if I could make a banner for a church activity.  Ta Dah!  There was my creating time with my beautiful daughter.  (I love that she is so much like her mama and loves to create with paper!)  We made this super cute banner together.  She loved cutting, stamping and embossing (with the cuddle bug) the little hearts and helping me adhere it all together.  Now I just need to make myself a super cute Valentines banner to show off at my monthly club.   

This is the most basic banner I have made but I wanted to keep this super simple so my daughter would enjoy it and not feel overwhelmed.  Simple is beautiful right? 

CLOSE TO MY HEART PRODUCTS USED:

Pixie Cardstock - X5773
Ruby Cardstock - X5927
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - (Banner, flowers, letters and hearts) - Z1686
White Daisy Gross Grain Ribbon - (discontinued) Perfect option would be:
Ruby Chevron Ribbon - Z1933
Mini Stapler - Z2027
Pixie Stamp Pad - Z2644
Ruby Stamp Pad - Z2170
Damask Embossing Folder - Z1927
Soul Mates Stamp Set - D1254 (discontinued) Perfect options would be:
Forever In My Heart C1604 or even Jumping Geometrics D1637 just to give the hearts character.

You can find these products right now on  My CTMH Website

ENJOY CREATING! 



No comments:

Post a Comment